1) When registering your child please make sure that you are entering your details first and then your child’s details. Otherwise the system will not allow to proceed.
If you have entered your child's details first, please see our separate article on this:
2) If your child's school is not available, you can select the prefer not to say option as seen below (this usually appears when you have started typing a school that we do not hold on our database). Kindly note this will not effect your booking in anyway.
3) When entering your postcode, please make sure your postcode is in capital letters and has a space in between like seen below.
4) If you are using a phone/tablet; please note that Apple/iOS tends to work better with the site than Android devices.
If you only have an Android device, please try using a desktop / laptop instead.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk at email@example.com
5) For common kit related issues please check out the below article -