Common All stars and Dynamos Registration Difficulty Trouble Shooting Follow
1) When registering your child please make sure that you are entering your details first and then your child’s details. Otherwise the system will not allow you to proceed.
If you have entered your child's details first, please see our separate article on this:
2) If your child's school is not available, you can select the prefer not to say option as seen below (this usually appears when you have started typing a school that we do not hold on our database). Please note this will not effect your booking in anyway.
3) When entering your postcode, please make sure your postcode is in capital letters and has a space in between like seen below.
4) If you get an error message that you must be 16 or over to continue with the booking, this indicates that you have entered your child's details in the 'Your Details' section. To resolve this please see the article I have entered my child's details first now the system does not allow me to proceed What should I do
5) If you are using a phone/tablet; please note that Apple/iOS tends to work better with the site than Android devices.
If you only have an Android device, please try using a desktop / laptop instead.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk at email@example.com
6) For common kit related issues please check out the below article -
7) Once you have booked and paid for your child's place you will receive two emails - one will be your booking confirmation and the other will be a copy of your receipt of payment.
If you have booked your child's place and have not received either of these emails within the hour then please get in touch with the help desk who will be able to take a look for you and advise accordingly.
8) For any other difficulties that you encounter during the booking process, or to discuss your booking with a member of the team, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org