Once in ClubSpark profile go to All Stars on the left hand side. Then click on your current active programme. In the top right hand corner you can choose to View Sessions and then clicking into each session to change the date and time. You can also choose to Edit the time and duration of the sessions in the Edit Programme section on the same page.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to become a Dynamo accredited activator
- Can All Stars Cricket come to promote in our school/centre/club?
- Can I run an All Stars Centre after the summer?
- How do I access E-Learning?
- My Club documents are out of date
- Uploading my club documents
- When can we offer a refund to a parent?
- How do I contact parents?
- Where can I find supporting materials (e.g. session plans / marketing etc)?
- What if we don’t get enough children sign up?