If your child is unable to attend a session, we would ask that you make your centre aware of their absence. The programme is designed so that even if a child misses a session, they will not fall behind. Please note that non-attendance will not entitle you to a refund; partial or full.
Articles in this section
- Digital Activity Pack
- What steps are All Stars Cricket & Dynamos Cricket taking to be Covid secure?
- Can my child attend Dynamos Cricket if they haven’t got their t-shirt yet?
- When will my child’s Dynamos t-shirt arrive?
- The Dynamos Cricket App
- How do I go about cancelling my booking?
- Dynamos Money Can't Buy FAQ's
- If my child took part in All Stars Cricket, do I have to create another account for Dynamos?
- Is Dynamos Cricket safe?
- Will Dynamos Cricket change with age and stage i.e. will an 11-year-old play the same format as an 8-year-old?