If you are unhappy with the service you have received, please know that we are always happy to receive your comments, feedback and suggestions.
As part of our complaints procedure, we will:
- Treat ALL complaints seriously and fairly
- Ensure your complaints are treated in confidence
- Resolve complaints promptly whenever possible
- Alert you to any delays in our investigation along with revised timescales
- Continue to improve our service by taking your feedback on board
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A COMPLAINT?
If you have a complaint, please get in touch with us straight away. Most complaints can be dealt with quickly and efficiently by a member of our team.
All complaints need to be put in writing and sent electronically to:
Or email@example.com (whichever is relevant to the programme your child attended)
If your complaint relates to our ONLINE SHOP, you will need to send your email to:
WHAT INFORMATION MUST I PROVIDE?
All emails should be titled, “COMPLAINT” and must include:
- Your full name
- Your contact details
- As much detail as you can provide about the incident
- Specify whether you are a “parent/guardian” OR a “club/centre”
If you are a CLUB/CENTRE, you must include:
- The name of your club/centre
- The address of your club/centre, including the County
If you are a PARENT/GUARDIAN, you must include:
- The name of the club/centre your child signed up to (including which County it’s in)
- The County you reside in
- Your child’s full name and DOB
If your complaint relates to CRICKET KIT you’ve received/are waiting for, you must include:
- The exact details of what you ordered
- Any confirmation/reference numbers relating to your kit order
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After you have written to us, we will endeavour to provide you with an acknowledgement within 2 Working days along with a final response within 15 working days.
Where a longer period has lapsed between an incident taking place and being raised as an official complaint, this is where you will find our time-scales may be extended to allow adequate time for the necessary investigations to take place.
Please note that the complexity of a complaint may also impact our final response time, but we will always be clear in communicating this to you, when applicable.
WHAT IF THE COMPLAINT IS NOT RESOLVED?
If you are not happy with our response, then you can always get back in touch with us by writing in to us. Your complaint will then be reviewed by a senior manager and upon receipt of your letter, you will receive a response within 15 working days.
Please address your correspondence to:
Customer Support Manager,
England & Wales Cricket Board,
Warwickshire County Cricket Ground,