Most of our Have a Go trial sessions take place outside due to the capacity we aim for and the indoor capacity of certain clubs.
Therefore, if poor weather occurs on the day, the session organiser may deem it necessary to postpone the session to another time (should his be possible).
This would be in the interest of keeping our attending children safe, as wet ground conditions may become unsafe with sufficient rain.
If this does happen, the event organiser would be in touch with you via email, keep an eye out for a communication in the event of poor weather.
If you are unsure, feel free to call 0800 085 7998 between 09:00 and 17:00 and we can give you a relevant contact.