All Activators delivering All Stars and Dynamos Cricket need to have the below training in place and up to date. Your ClubSpark Activator checklist will indicate which qualifications you have in place, as well as which have run out, and allow you to link to, and book onto, the courses required.
- Activator e learning - All activators were asked to complete the e-learning that is 4 online modules. There is a requirement to complete this element every 3 years in order to keep up to date with changes to the programme.
- New Activator Virtual Induction Course - This is an initial induction delivered virtually by your local County Cricket Board. This will be marked as complete even if you have attended this training or if you attended Face to Face training prior to 2021. This session will only need to be completed once when you start your journey as an activator.
- New Activator Face To Face Training Course - This training follows the induction training and is a face to face, practical, session delivered by your local County Cricket Board. This will be set as complete if you have attended and will only need to be completed once when you start your journey as an activator.
- Safeguarding Training - This checklist item will be marked as complete if Activators have an up to date ECB Safeguarding for Coaches and Activators qualification and this will need to be completed every 3 years.
- DBS Check - Each Activator should have a valid and up to date DBS. Your club safeguarding officer can support you in organising this.
If any of the above items are listed as incomplete on your ClubSpark checklist, but you are aware they should be listed as complete, please contact your county board representative who can investigate for you.