Clubs receive free kit and everything they need to run the programme delivered directly to their door. This includes access to a Management System and helpdesk, free volunteer training, funding to drive volunteer recruitment as well as local and national marketing support.
Articles in this section
- Can Dynamos Cricket be run in non-traditional venues/indoors?
- Can Dynamos Cricket come to promote in our School/Centre/Club?
- Do clubs need to have delivered All Stars Cricket previously to take part in Dynamos Cricket?
- Does Dynamos Cricket follow the junior format recommendations?
- How do I register my club for All Stars Cricket/Dynamos Cricket
- How do I set up an Activator Training Course on ClubSpark (CCB)?
- How long should a Dynamos Cricket session take?
- If my club has taken part in All Stars Cricket previously, do we need another ClubSpark Account?
- Is there a minimum price for Dynamos Cricket?
- What do clubs get for running Dynamos Cricket?