IF YOU/YOUR CLUB HAS REGISTERED ON CLUBSPARK PREVIOUSLY:
You will need to SIGN IN to ClubSpark with your username (email address) and password you created previously via this link here:
Which should present you with this page:
- Signing in should take you to your club's admin area, if you have accessed it previously.
- You should then be able to click the drop down menu in the centre of the page to reveal the 'Club Checklist' (pictured below).
- To proceed after reading these, click on the 'I agree' box, then click 'register club'
IF YOU/YOUR CLUB HAS NOT REGISTERED A PRESENCE ON CLUBSPARK PREVIOUSLY:
You'll need to register your club through a different route, by creating a new club profile on ClubSpark.
This can be done by going to this address: https:/www.ecb.clubspark.uk/register
- Clicking anywhere on this screen will take you to this screen, where you'll need to look for your club's name:
- You should then be able to enter your club's location details & some contact information for yourself, to create a club profile on ClubSpark & you're ready to go.
SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER THIS SCREEN, THEN YOUR CLUB ALREADY HAS ALREADY BEEN REGISTERED ON CLUBSPARK PREVIOUSLY:
In this case, you'll need to follow the first method (see above) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still unable to proceed.