Yes, they absolutely can. We encourage children, parents, guardians, Dynamos Cricket Activators, coaches and volunteers to have a conversation about when is the right time for children to join the club’s junior section once they are comfortable and confident at Dynamos Cricket.
Articles in this section
- Digital Activity Pack
- What steps are All Stars Cricket & Dynamos Cricket taking to be Covid secure?
- Can my child attend Dynamos Cricket if they haven’t got their t-shirt yet?
- When will my child’s Dynamos t-shirt arrive?
- The Dynamos Cricket App
- How do I go about cancelling my booking?
- Dynamos Money Can't Buy FAQ's
- If my child took part in All Stars Cricket, do I have to create another account for Dynamos?
- Is Dynamos Cricket safe?
- Will Dynamos Cricket change with age and stage i.e. will an 11-year-old play the same format as an 8-year-old?