Yes, they can. We recommend parents and guardians speak directly with the centre they're signing up to, to discuss any specific support children may require. We also recommend that all parents, guardians and carers proactively take part in the All Stars and Dynamos Cricket sessions and work together with their centre to ensure all children have an outstanding All Stars or Dynamos Cricket experience.
Articles in this section
- Can my child attend Dynamos Cricket if they haven’t got their t-shirt yet?
- When will my child’s Dynamos t-shirt arrive?
- The Dynamos Cricket App
- How do I go about cancelling my booking?
- Dynamos Money Can't Buy FAQ's
- If my child took part in All Stars Cricket, do I have to create another account for Dynamos?
- Is Dynamos Cricket safe?
- Will Dynamos Cricket change with age and stage i.e. will an 11-year-old play the same format as an 8-year-old?
- Can children with additional needs take part in All Stars and Dynamos Cricket?
- Can/should my child enrol in the club’s junior section as well as take part in Dynamos Cricket?