Parents and guardians that have previously registered children to take part in All Stars Cricket will not have to re-register in 2020. As in previous years, parents and guardians will need to complete a new booking for the programme they are registering their child(ren) onto e.g. for Dynamos Cricket by logging in to the profile they created beforehand.
Articles in this section
- Can my child attend Dynamos Cricket if they haven’t got their t-shirt yet?
- When will my child’s Dynamos t-shirt arrive?
- The Dynamos Cricket App
- How do I go about cancelling my booking?
- Dynamos Money Can't Buy FAQ's
- If my child took part in All Stars Cricket, do I have to create another account for Dynamos?
- Is Dynamos Cricket safe?
- Will Dynamos Cricket change with age and stage i.e. will an 11-year-old play the same format as an 8-year-old?
- Can children with additional needs take part in All Stars and Dynamos Cricket?
- Can/should my child enrol in the club’s junior section as well as take part in Dynamos Cricket?