To push back your courses and run them at different times to those you originally set, it's easily done.
N.B. - Make sure to communicate to parents what your changes are so that they're aware.
1) Log in to ClubSpark (you'll need to be the Club Admin for this)
2) Go to the 'Coaching' tab - & click on 'Programmes'
3) Select 'ECB All Stars'
4) Click on 'courses' & select your active register (click anywhere in the bottom field to open)
5) Click on 'View Sessions' in the top right corner to take you from this page:
Over to this page:
6) From here, you can edit the time and dates of individual sessions (you will need to update each one manually)
7) Change the date and hit Save Class
This will show on your session list on the register also.
You can set the dates as frequently as daily if you need to do so, however the system will always need 8 sessions for All Stars Cricket.
It is important to notify parents of these changes as the system will not do so automatically.
This can be done by highlighting all names on the active register, clicking email parents (envelope icon above the register) - see below:
Should you need any further help with this, please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org