If you are a new All Stars Club or Dynamos Club for 2021 and are eligible to receive equipment for your centre, these products will be automatically added into your cart. Simply, activate your account by clicking the ‘Activate my Account’ button in your account activation email, log into your account and click into your cart. You will see any kit here. For the Activator T-Shirts, select the sizes that you require. If you wish to shop for more equipment before checking out, simply add the other products you would like into your cart before you hit checkout.
Articles in this section
- How will you guide parents and guardians of 7 and 8-year-olds to decide which programme to register their child/ren for? All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket?
- How do I check or amend my Key Contact
- How to hide your programme to prevent further bookings
- Key Club Contact Kit Ordering Process
- How do I redeem the kit for my All Stars or Dynamos Club for this season?
- I have just become the main activator for my club, but I can’t access my store credit – what do I do?
- My club is an existing All Stars Club and has just reached 36 participants. Why don’t I get a free Centre Kit anymore?
- Can I spend my store credit on any items?
- How do I select the size t-shirts I want with my free Dynamos or All Stars Centre Kit?
- I am a Dynamos Activator and my club has just reached 10/36/72 participants – How do I redeem my free kit?