If you log into your account and then click into the cart – you should see your free kit there. Simply select your sizes for the Activator T-shirts and checkout.
Articles in this section
- How will you guide parents and guardians of 7 and 8-year-olds to decide which programme to register their child/ren for? All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket?
- How do I check or amend my Key Contact
- How to hide your programme to prevent further bookings
- How do I redeem the kit for my All Stars or Dynamos Club for this season?
- I have just become the main activator for my club, but I can’t access my store credit – what do I do?
- My club is an existing All Stars Club and has just reached 36 participants. Why don’t I get a free Centre Kit anymore?
- Can I spend my store credit on any items?
- How do I select the size t-shirts I want with my free Dynamos or All Stars Centre Kit?
- I am a Dynamos Activator and my club has just reached 10/36/72 participants – How do I redeem my free kit?
- Why don’t I get any free equipment