There could be a number of reasons that you do not have store credit in your account. For the 2021 Season, All Stars Centres receive £5 per participant at their centre. This store credit is put directly into your online shop account if you are the Key Contact for your club in Clubspark. If you do not have any store credit, this might be because you are not the Key Contact in ClubSpark, because you are yet to have 10 participants sign up for the 2021 season or because your store credit has already been redeemed on a previous order.
Articles in this section
- How will you guide parents and guardians of 7 and 8-year-olds to decide which programme to register their child/ren for? All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket?
- How do I check or amend my Key Contact
- How to hide your programme to prevent further bookings
- Key Club Contact Kit Ordering Process
- How do I redeem the kit for my All Stars or Dynamos Club for this season?
- I have just become the main activator for my club, but I can’t access my store credit – what do I do?
- My club is an existing All Stars Club and has just reached 36 participants. Why don’t I get a free Centre Kit anymore?
- Can I spend my store credit on any items?
- How do I select the size t-shirts I want with my free Dynamos or All Stars Centre Kit?
- I am a Dynamos Activator and my club has just reached 10/36/72 participants – How do I redeem my free kit?