For the 2021 season, returning All Stars clubs will receive £5 of store credit per participant to be spent on the All Stars Online Shop. This provides clubs with more flexibility to purchase the items that they require for their club instead of being given a specific Centre Kit, Banners and Apparel Bundle.
Articles in this section
- How will you guide parents and guardians of 7 and 8-year-olds to decide which programme to register their child/ren for? All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket?
- How do I check or amend my Key Contact
- How to hide your programme to prevent further bookings
- Key Club Contact Kit Ordering Process
- How do I redeem the kit for my All Stars or Dynamos Club for this season?
- I have just become the main activator for my club, but I can’t access my store credit – what do I do?
- My club is an existing All Stars Club and has just reached 36 participants. Why don’t I get a free Centre Kit anymore?
- Can I spend my store credit on any items?
- How do I select the size t-shirts I want with my free Dynamos or All Stars Centre Kit?
- I am a Dynamos Activator and my club has just reached 10/36/72 participants – How do I redeem my free kit?