If you have just become the Key Contact in ClubSpark, there is a chance this has not yet been updated on the shop, please allow up to 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us by logging a ticket enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0121 446 2700.
Articles in this section
- How will you guide parents and guardians of 7 and 8-year-olds to decide which programme to register their child/ren for? All Stars Cricket or Dynamos Cricket?
- How do I check or amend my Key Contact
- How to hide your programme to prevent further bookings
- How do I redeem the kit for my All Stars or Dynamos Club for this season?
- I have just become the main activator for my club, but I can’t access my store credit – what do I do?
- Can I spend my store credit on any items?
- How do I select the size t-shirts I want with my free Dynamos or All Stars Centre Kit?
- I am a Dynamos Activator and my club has just reached 10/36/72 participants – How do I redeem my free kit?
- Why don’t I have any store credit?
- How do I redeem my store credit?